Posted on October 17 2018
Welcome to Amazon Tutorials Series, where we take you a Step-by-Step guide on how to Setup and Build an Amazon Business Empire.
First, you need to Setup an Amazon Account, to do so follow these Steps:
1. Google Search: 'Sign up to Sell on Amazon'
- Click on the Link 'Amazon.com: Sell Products Online with Selling on Amazon. Amazon.com/Sell-products-online.
- On next Screen click 'Start Selling'
2. Go to Amazon.com, at the bottom of the page
- You will see an option to 'sell on Amazon'. This takes you to the same 'start selling' page.
3. Create an account by filling in the information on the next screen
d. Click ‘Next’
4. You will need the following to finish setting up your Amazon selling account
- Business name & address: LLC information if you have one. If you are an International seller, check out "Amazon Tutorials 02". Go ahead and fill up your business Info.
- Mobile or Telephone No: Once you enter that Amazon will send you an SMS Code to Verify your Phone Number.
- Chargeable credit card & valid bank account: Follow up by entering your Card information and your address. You will also, need to specify deposit method i.e. Bank account information.
- Tax Information: If you are an individual business owner go for 'Individual / Sole- Proprietor'. Select 'Business' if your are working under an LLC.
- Enter whether or Not you are a U.S. Citizen.
- If No,then Select your Country.
- If Yes,
- a. Enter your name
b. Enter tax classification
I. individual/ Sole Proprietor/ LLC
c. Enter our Address in the next fields
d. Will ask for your Taxpayer Identification number
I. SSN or ITIN
e. Click ‘Done’
f. Enter any further requested personal information
- Click 'Yes' to consent to an electronic signature for your IRS Form W-9. Type your name at the bottom of the screen and then click 'Submit'.
Once this is all submitted your seller central account should now be
set up and you should be able to log in. Sometimes, once approved, you will have to wait for an email:
Will ask for a scanned copy of your I.D
A utility bill to verify the address you entered
May ask for a copy of your business license,Can obtain from your local city authority .
May take up to 15-30 days for final approval